IT Test Engineer Automation – FX Regulatory
- Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS Poland
- 16 Feb 19
Job Reference # 164976BR
Have you successfully planned, organized and controlled all test activities? Do you have the know-how for achieving the defined test goals and implementing the testing? Do you want to be our test expert, making sure our application and technical environments meet the requirements?
We're looking for an Automation Tester for the FX Regulatory QA team in Wroclaw to:
- maintain and provide enhancements to current FX Regulatory Java automation framework.
- perform front-to-back testing effort to ensure the regulatory requirements are met and the bank complies with them.
- Maintain existing Java automated test harness
- Provide enhancements and changes to existing Java automation framework
- Design and implement automation tests using XML, XPath, Java
- Analyze root-cause in case of issues and providing solutions to the problem
- Support and maintaining static in the upstream systems
- Provide automated solutions to provisioning and monitoring test data
- Enhance automated data collection and analytics across front to back application stack
- Get involved in testing activities during the test cycle (on demand)
The FX QA Regulatory team consists of people located in Krakow and Wroclaw.
The team will be working on various multi-jurisdictional regulatory projects. The programme of work has a very high profile and is recognised to be a key part of our business strategy over the next couple of years.
In the past few years several financial regulations have been introduced to the financial markets causing significant change in the derivatives world. We are working for a program aimed at analyzing the risks and impact of the new financial regulations on UBS and implementing the changes which make UBS complaint with the new regulatory rules across different business divisions such as Sales and Trading, Execution and Operations
- Good verbal and written English
- Minimum of 4 years of software testing experience in a software development organization required
- Test automation and test-driven development experience
- Intermediate Java, XML, HTML, Python development skills - Database knowledge (Oracle PL/SQL)
- Advanced UNIX shell scripting
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Analytical mindset and ability to pick up new concepts/technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to conduct also manual testing when needed
– passionate about what you do, you value excellence, learning and integrity, you like a work environment that places emphasis on team work, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace. Most importantly you are someone who is excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture
– proactive, detail-oriented and comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.