Information Security Compliance Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for
Corporate Information Security is responsible for liaising with various other Corporate IT and Business Units functioning as a member of our centralized CIS Program. Information Security Compliance Analyst serves as an Information Security subject matter expert on behalf of Corporate Information Security in responding to Client Engagement and Regulatory requests. The individual will possess experience and skills in identifying applicable policies, programs and controls as they participate in the generating Client and Regulatory collateral on behalf of Corporate Information Security. What you will be responsible for
As Information Security Compliance Analyst, you will
What we value
- Contribute to the maintenance, approval and updating of standard security responses in the CIS response database.
- Assist with additional projects and deliverables related to Client Engagement as it pertains to Corporate Information Security.
- Build strong working relationships with IT, Sales, Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure RFP and Due Diligence security responses are accurate, persuasive and timely
- Develop understanding of State Street's products, strategies, structure, and unique selling points
- Assist with the review and upgrade of security responses for Regulatory requests and examinations
- Assist with the establishment of key Compliance metrics and supporting tracking procedures and reporting framework for client inquiries and questionnaires as they pertain to cyber and information security.
- Close cooperation with other team members throughout the business for joint projects, ensuring consistency in procedures and controls
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to develop effective relationships across all areas of the business
- Self-starter who is able to work independently, strong analytical capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, team player with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Manage delivery through effective plans, clear priorities with operational rigor and mechanisms
- Experience with information security frameworks (ISO, NIST, etc) policies, standards and controls
- Project management experience and the ability to operate in a deadline driven environment
- Experience working across multiple teams, across distributed locations globally
- Strong written and verbal command of English language
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with clients, management and peers
Why this role is important to us
- Competent to proficient with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent certifications (CISA, CISM, CTPRP, etc.) and work experience
- Three plus years of experience performing assessments with a focus in IT Compliance, Security or Risk
- Experience in financial services industry, knowledge and understanding of the Information Security and Information Technology
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers