Investor Services Team Supervisor, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
The major focus of this role is the supervision and review of Investor Services processes in accordance with internal controls and procedures. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As AIS Investor Services Team Supervisor, Senior Associate you will
What we value
- Supervise daily Investor Services processes (investor set up, transactions processing, reporting, communication with 3rd parties, payments processing, etc.)
- Review associates work
- Provide excellent client service
- Be responsible for direct interactions with both clients and investors
- Promote risk awareness, assessment and control within team
- Participate in system testing and implementation of improvements
- Deliver trainings
- Provide regular feedback to manager and more senior colleagues with regard to Investor Services operations
- Report any staff performance issues to manager, etc.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Team player
- Flexibility and commitment to develop yourself and others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative, developing solutions and providing input to enable effective decision making
- Typically candidate for the Senior Associate role will have 2-4 years of relevant fund industry experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers