Unfortunately, we won't be able to process applicants who require a visa or sponsorship to work in the EU.
* Comprehensive model reviews to assess conceptual soundness, data integrity, performance, implementation and adherence to regulatory and/or internal requirements under direct supervision of experienced colleagues.
* Documentation of conducted assessments and findings in thorough review reports including recommendations for model improvements under direct supervision of experienced colleagues.
* Masters Graduate in one of the following areas: Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Economics or Engineering discipline.
* Strong technical background and interest in analytics / modelling.
* Good communication skills and strong command of English (spoken and written).
* Experience in working with financial markets / banking industry (ideally in modelling or model validation field) would be an asset.
My client offers:
* The opportunity to be part of a leading Centre of excellence where a dynamic learning environment thrives career-path in an international organization,
* Private health care, employees' benefits.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: