PEX Change Leader
Are you independent and self-driven? Would you like to play an essential role in managing the day-to-day activities of the project/ wave executed using the Team by Team or Value Stream Optimization approach or assist in Lean Management System deployment? As a PEX Change Leader you will drive the day- to-day progress, manage the pace of the project and performs quality controls.
The Change Leader is responsible and accountable for the project/ wave within the overall program, and plays a vital role in the development of Change Agents in PEX tool application and delivery. He/she coaches the department heads, involved in key programs by providing good levels of challenge during critical phases of such projects (such as Diagnose and Design phases). Furthermore, PEX Change Leader provides support during the Plan and Implement phases. He/she delivers to key milestones within the project Lean transformation roadmap.
In addition, the role will also have leadership responsibilities for the PEX team in BSC Krakow.
We’re looking for someone like that who will:
- Execute PEX programs (portfolio of waves/projects) to deliver quantifiable effectiveness and efficiency benefits by
• Contributing to build comprehensive diagnostics
• Consolidate findings to define the "value at stake"
• Develop the overarching Lean story
• Designing the future state of the organization
• Ensure a consistent approach in leveraging the UBS PEX Way
• Identify transformational levers across the lenses of Voice of Customer, Process Efficiency, Metrics and Results, Mindsets and Behaviors and Organization and Skills
• Align stakeholders to a Change Story and target future state
• Ensuring sustainable implementation
• Demonstrate transformational impact
- coach team members and key stakeholders on their role as Lean Managers within the Lean Management System to boost a cultural change towards continuous improvement
- Support the Lean Architects throughout the program
- Lead, coach and develop Change Agents in PEX tool application and Project delivery
- Lead the PEX team in BSC Krakow
You will be working in the Project Consulting & Business Intelligence (PCBI) team in Krakow, a dynamic ,driven and diverse team
of consulting professionals. The PCBI team is a newly established function set up to provide critical business projects with
enhanced project execution and design capabilities. The team is part of UBS's Corporate Development & Performance unit and
supports all divisions and functions of the bank.
Your experience and skills
- Minimum of 5 years of Line Management and/or Project management experience
- Experience and passion for Process / Continuous Improvement and the necessary gravitas to be credible with peers and mid/senior management (globally, regionally and functionally) and with process redesign, including conducting workshops and interviews
- Good understanding of operational processes within the financial services industry
- Strong analytical, communication and facilitation (workshops) skills
- Experience in team leadership
- Certified in Lean and/or Six Sigma – working knowledge of "Lean 5 lenses" an advantage
- Experienced as a Change Agent across all Lenses within the UBS PEX Way, or equivalent
- Fluent in English both spoken and written – other relevant languages an advantage
- Able to travel at least 25%
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Why UBS? Watch the video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce