Performance Fee Specialist, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for:
As a member of Performance Fee Governance Team, provide advanced technical support to Senior Performance Fee Specialist on the review of the fund documentation and calculation implementation for new performance fees as well as technical support to Fund Accounting business teams on performance fee setup in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards. What you will be responsible for:
What we value:
- Take am independent technical role in the review of performance fee setup with a view to identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Participate as technical SME in the development, testing and implementation of new products relating to the ongoing performance fee transformation process.
- Provide regular progress reports and give feedback during project meetings.
- Act as central contact point for other key stakeholders with regard to providing technical data from an operational perspective.
- Contribute to analysis and planning of Performance Fee Operating Model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice.
- Implement and execute on changes as required within business teams during implementation phase.
- Review existing process and establish recommendations for limited number of standard offering to the client on performance fee models and global technology development requirements
- Liaises with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to performance fee transformation process.
- Take an independent role in the setup of performance fee on new clients and funds as well as responsibility for full documentation in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- Conduct periodic reviews of performance fee setup to make sure proper accuracy is in place.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and work with all stakeholders to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Strong communication and writing skills required.
- Excellent English.
- Solid understanding of performance fee models and fund accounting knowledge- minimum 3 years of experience is required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (VBA knowledge would be an advantage).
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.