Process Improvement Manager, Off
Who we are looking for:
Support internal clients to achieve successful implementation of Target Operating model by providing technical operating model support and expertise. Investigate new and better ways of meeting the needs of our clients ensuring an emphasis on risk reduction, efficiency and control. What you will be responsible for:
What we value:
- Providing operating model expertise on technical solutions including VBA, Python, Xceptor or other automated programming solutions.
- Investigating and documenting potential solutions in line with target operating model ;
- Design & construct of programming tools in support of the current technology framework;
- Providing technical/detailed support to the senior consultants on new and existing client opportunities;
- Designing efficient and robust solutions to the problems presented, with a key focus on risk reduction and control;
- Encouraging continual process improvement using Lean Methodologies;
- Taking responsibility for continuous development, keeping knowledge current and relevant.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- Analytical & problem solving abilities;
- Self-motivated and able to work within a virtual team;
- Ability to work with ambiguous scope/remit;
- Ability to create/maintain new relationships with a wide range of SMEs at all levels;
- Critical Thinking skills, influencing and negotiating to achieve success;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Demonstrate the ability to remain calm and professional with demanding clients at all times.
- Degree Business, Finance, or Accounting preferred but not essential;
- Certifications/demonstrated experience in technical solutions (VBA, Xceptor, Python);
- Experience of the project lifecycle and structure;
- Visio knowledge and Lean Practitioner (or above) would be an advantage but not essential.
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.