Product Data Business Analyst with State Street Global Advisors
Reporting to the Global Head of Product Data, this position will be responsible for the management of ETF and Mutual Fund information (text and data) on EMEA and global websites. The Website Product Data Information Manager
will be required to focus on both strategic and tactical scope. The role includes, but may not be limited to:
Manage fund launches and product improvements (including data acquisition) for ETF and Mutual Fund products on global websites by working with internal and external partners including data providers, legal, compliance, and other marketing team members
Act as subject matter expert for EMEA ETF and Mutual Fund product information (text and data) on websites and fact sheets
Understand site differences between countries, web page/fact sheet templates, data constraints, text nuances - etc.
Work with data providers to problem solve quickly and efficiently
Provide quality assurance testing support and leadership for key projects
Build strong working relationships and collaborate with internal groups and external partners to be successful
Work with cross-functional teams to improve and evolve current processes
Drive teamwork and consensus with partners and project team members
- 1-3 years product management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong, proven product and project management skills, especially in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, working on multiple projects at any given time.
- Analytical problem solving mindset; probes resources for answers; performs analysis effectively; looks beyond the obvious to seek additional solutions; draws on experience to forsee issues before they arise.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn different applications if necessary
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Investment management industry, specifically experience with ETFs and Mutual Funds
We focus on career development and training and the successful applicant will have a willingness to further develop their ETF and Mutual Fund product knowledge. Candidates should also have the technical aptitude and ability to learn different applications and technologies, as well as different change methodologies.