About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is a rapidly growing innovative management & technology consultancy providing solutions to Global Banks and Asset Managers based in London, Poland and New York. We are 7 years old and have grown from 2 to over 100 people in 7 years of operation with a view to double in size over the next 2 years.
We have five core practices covering Strategy, Data, Risk and Regulatory, Quality and Digital and provide solutions via 3 types of services…...ADVISE CHANGE DO. Do is our delivery offering.
Innovation encompasses everything we do through our R&D and Knowledge Leadership functions. Our consultants, who are experts with 10+ years of domain specific expertise, both deliver projects and provide new solutions to the challenges our clients face.
Overview of initial assignment:
Brickendon Consulting have existing projects with a number of banks, asset managers & hedge funds firms across Poland where we have been engaged to provide teams of Project Managers to deliver change and impact assessments to our clients’ business lines in preparation to Brexit.
The successful candidates will join as a Project Managers / Management Consultants within the Strategy Practice work as part of a Brickendon’s team to deliver engagements within our clients.
An overview of sample responsibilities:
- Join as a member of our Strategy Practice
- Contribute to thought leadership within our Strategy practice
- Leading and forging new client relationships
- Identify and manage the impacts for Product Control of FO systems, regulatory or business changes
- Establish requirements roadmap and planning of these changes
- Coordinate with subject matters experts within businesses, IT and other functions in France and globally
- Work on data & systems solution designed within Finance in France and Globally
- Raise risk and issues identifying several options to support management decision making
- Define test and UAT plan in case of system changes
- Analyze processes and identify improvements
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of functional areas and the organisation as a whole
- Use modelling techniques/practices to analyse your findings and create and propose suggestions for strategic and operational changes;
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
- Gain endorsement from key stakeholders in the business validating your suggested changes
The Management Consultant / Business Analyst / Project Manager will possess the following skills and experience;
- Must have 7+ years’ experience delivering within financial institutions and investment banks.
- Excellent knowledge of market finance / accounting / Product Control systems, process and organization.
- Specific knowledge of commodities or derivatives products
- Ability to coordinate actions between the various stakeholders (locally and with the Group) in an efficient manner
- Strong organizational and communication skills and a positive attitude and focus
- Efficient use of tools and techniques such as Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills