Unfortunately we won't be able to process applicants who require a visa or sponsorship to work in the EU.
* The purpose of IMR is to review/validate models provided by the model Owner based on a quantitative analysis of their structure. As a part of this process, the findings and recommendations of the published appraisal reports need to be explained clearly to other functions in order to ease the implementation of the recommended controls.
* Provide the analysis and appraisals.
* Work effectively with the other IMR (local and other sites) quantitative analysts.
* Ensure model limitations are correctly understood and managed.
* Being able to challenge constructively model owner choices.
* Building effective relationships with the model developers to ensure proper communication and anticipate requests.
* To explain technical issues and synthesize complex analyses in a form that is appropriate for the given audience.
* Provide guidance and support for junior team members.
* Ensure that model risk and limitations are managed in accordance with the Group Standard Manual and Markets IMR Policy and regulatory environment.
* Significantly contribute to the team and provide guidance and support for junior team members either as
o A team-leader or
o As a senior expert in one or more domains of expertise
Graduate in Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Engineering (MSc, PhD) discipline.
Experience (in one or more of the following):
* One or more of the following areas: Trading Models, Risk models, Statistical Models, Scorecard Development;
* Basel II / III regulatory framework (BIPRU) and those of other country regulators;
* Pricing Models / Basel II (PD, EAD, LGD) / Risk models;
* Conducting independent model reviews/validations;
* Defining and shaping rigorous governance frameworks;
* 5 to 10 years of relevant experience;
* Team or project management;
* Interfacing with Internal Audit and Regulators;
* Stress testing;
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: