Request for Proposal Writer, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
A German and English speaking professional who will be in charge of completion and project management of detailed client proposals (RFPs), due diligence and consultant questionnaires in close cooperation with the relationship management team and subject-matter-experts. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As a Request for Proposal Writer (RFP Writer) you will
What we value
- Complete and manage requests for proposals (RFPs);
- Manage the response process from kick-off meeting to dispatch of final response documents, ensuring milestones and deadlines are met;
- Contribute to the maintenance of the content database;
- Prepare pricing and profitability calculations as well as completion of fee proposals;
- Collaborate with team members locally and globally, ensuring consistency in procedures and controls;
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role;
- Ensure the firm brand, product messaging and tone are consistent throughout the document;
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making;
- Support the 'Risk Excellence' culture within the business;
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Well-motivated with a hands-on mentality, good analytical capabilities and a diligent work attitude;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team player with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Attention to detail
- Successfully completed degree in economics, finance or sales and/or comparable education;
- Experience in a sales support and/or RFP role within the financial services industry;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the custody and/or fund management industry;
- Project management experience and ability to operate in a deadline-driven environment;
- Proficiency in German and English is a must, other European language skills beneficial;
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
About State Street What we do.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers