SPDR Digital Marketing Product Data Analyst with State Street Global Advisors
Reporting to the Global Head of Measurement, SEO and Product Data, this position will be responsible for the management of ETF and Mutual Fund product information on EMEA, APAC and US websites. The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Ensure product data is updated and displaying accurately on our websites.
- Coordinate fund launches and material fund changes across our websites.
- Handle website improvements by working with internal partners including technical and business teams.
- Participate in quality assurance testing for key projects.
- Highlight missing or out of date fund documents on the website and ensure they are updated.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong interpersonal and organisational skills. The role entails working with multi-functional teams to improve and evolve work processes, as well as to problem solve issues quickly and efficiently. To do this you will need to approach problems in a structured and logical way.
You will work on multiple projects at any given time and do need to be able to prioritise effectively. The role also requires excellent verbal and written communications skills to optimally detail and document any change requirements and present changes back to the business.
You will be aware of country specific nuances on how data is displayed, including any local regulatory data constraints on what data can be displayed for each country and investor type.
- Investment management industry, specifically experience with ETFs and Mutual Funds
- 1-3 Years product management experience
- Experience working with multiple teams throughout the business to effect change.
We focus on career development and training and the successful applicant will have a willingness to further develop their ETF and Mutual Fund product knowledge. Candidates should also have the technical aptitude and ability to learn different applications and technologies, as well as different change methodologies.