Salesforce Administrator, AVP
We have an exciting opportunity for a proven critical thinker in a high impact role with responsibility to provide day-to-day support of State Street's Salesforce.com CRM platform and champion increased adoption and user enablement. The successful candidate must be able to navigate the business side as well as the software side of issues. They are able to work independently, take a project and run with it and can also collaborate when needed. Ideally this candidate will be very comfortable interacting directly with Salesforce users at all levels from top of house on down, to help with: usage, troubleshooting issues and training sessions, consisting of 1 on 1 as well as group sessions. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to understand business processes, communicate to both end users and technical systems and data team, shown over 3 to 5 years of experience on a CRM or enterprise wide platform, with a solid track record of accomplishments.
Our Salesforce.com, branded SF360, includes the Salesforce.com CRM, marketing automation tools (Adobe, Cvent), along with IT integrations (Workday) and data source migrations (CDMS, SNL, MMD) and includes data that is used to generate State Street's 10-k filing.
Once in the role, the candidate will be responsible for providing Salesforce production support, user enablement, managing Salesforce case queues and leading production releases, deployment, testing, and administration of the Salesforce.com environment. Responsibilities
Nice to Have
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce platform
- Champion the use of Salesforce to continuously improve the user experience and help drive adoption and enablement for users to navigate and perform their tasks in Salesforce.com independently.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and assist users with report design and management
- Understands or is able to learn all aspects of Salesforce.com configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing and data integrity.
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting.
- Manage the software testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual testing
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Create and maintain documentation on functional requirements, processes, policies, application configuration and help create related materials for users as the application evolves
- Coordinate release activities for all phases of delivery including but not limited to review of roadmap priorities, release scope, test planning, UAT signoff and production readiness
- Establish and publish a release calendar as well as release gate management
- Provide required coordination of off cycle production releases
- Manage execution of cutover plans for Test and Production
- Provide overall coordination of release activities including configuration and code migrations, issue escalation and resolution
- Coordinate required activities associated with Salesforces three yearly releases including enhancement and fix review, Opt-in and Op-out and regression testing
- Implement tools and process for tracking and regular audit of pre-production environment configurations to ensure consistency with production systems
- Plan and manage releases for successful pre-production and production go-live release deployments and cutovers
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Bulk Uploading data using Apex Data Loader and deployment using various tools within SFDC
- Manage environment refresh schedules, execution of refreshes and post refresh activities
- Translate business requirements into working solutions using a combination of Salesforce configuration and custom development approaches
- Managing multiple user setups, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Perform routing review of code, configuration, data and usage to ensure long term viability, integrity, and adoption
- Salesforce Administrator or equivalent experience and be willing to take and pass the Salesforce Admin Certification over the next year
- 3+ years of experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long term maintenance of Salesforce.
- Ability to transform business requirements into solutions and then implement them independently or with other team members
- Strong, demonstrable analytical/problem solving skills and detail oriented. The right candidate must be able to think critically and independently. We are looking for an owner's mindset
- Expert communication skills as their will be opportunity to interact/collaborate with all levels within the organization
- Excels in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and simultaneously work on multiple tasks and projects
- Bachelor's degree or higher