Senior Financial Analyst, Assistant Vice President
The role will lead the financial support for Global Delivery Division. It will become the business partner to the GD Head/s as well as provide direct support to the Lead Financial Officer. The position is responsible for monthly and quarterly financial performance review including return metrics and detailed sequential and year over year analysis to support LFO and Business Head/s through earnings release. The role will leverage other Finance Insight Center for performance review analysis and support relating to direct expense, as well as indirect revenue and expense allocations. The role will be expected to present information to appropriate levels of management in a clear and concise manner. Role responsibilities:
- Revenue & Expense analysis
- Support and influence business decisions including revenue maximization and expense management
and the distribution and presentation of internal management reports
- Budget & Forecast analysis
- Review of revenue and expense levels liaising with operational leads to identify growth areas or plan for
- Client Profitability Analysis
- Construction of monthly client profitability statements of clients for internal decision making purposes
- Provide support as necessary for pricing of local and/or cross border RFP's.
- Monthly MIS Package
- Production of MIS package with business driven financial commentary with view to keeping management informed with regard to financial performance and business drivers.
- Analysis of Global Cost Allocations
- Monthly review of global cost allocations to ensure they reflect economic reality. Liaise within the State
Street global finance network with regard to allocation methodologies
- Support the Regional Financial Planning & Analysis team and the Head of Finance in ad hoc projects
and analysis as required.
- Interface with State Street global financial analyst and comptroller community to source financial data
and assumptions or provide local financial insight as required.
- Collaborating closely with the Insight centers Revenue, Expense and Central reporting Requirements:
Expectation of minimum 7+ years' experience in financial analysis (non-industry specific) or equivalent depth of experience
- University degree or equivalent in Finance/Economics
- Advantage to have professional Accountancy qualification - in progress is acceptable
- Demonstrated track record of academic success and practical business experience
- Commercial acumen - 'know what needs to be done'
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently/ effectively - ie demonstrate value-added in previous roles
- Initiative self starter decisive good fit with team
- Good numerical and analytical abilities with the ability to communicate complex concepts
- Good organization skills and sense of detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Skilled communicator both verbal and written good presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and across teams.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred, knowledge of systems a plus (Essbase, Smartview, Oracle, Tableau)
- Strong executive presence, detail oriented and well organized, strong interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work, ability to interact and manage expectations from Senior Management.
- Have solid problem solving skills as well as written and verbal communication skills. We offer:
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway