* Leading model-related technical discussions with subject matter experts as well as general senior managers in all HSBC regions.
* Follow global changes in model regulatory environment and market trends in modelling technics, proposing new validation approaches.
* Leading IMR reviews and coaching junior members of IMR.
* Proposing changes to IMR processes and standards.
* Representing IMR at various committees.
* Supporting IMR seniors in global initiatives.
Education & Experience
* Masters or PhD degree in a numerical subject (mathematics, physics, engineering, econometrics, etc).
* Ideally 7 years' experience in a Quants/Model validation role.
* 10+ years of relevant experience.
* Specialization in Quantitative Financial Models.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Experience of working as a quantitative analyst or in a relevant highly technical role valuation/risk role.
* Ability to work independtly and/or in a team setting, including leading, coaching, and supporting others.
* Ability to work on multiple projects and initiatives with several sites concurrently.
* Integrity, conduct and performance against ethical standards.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: