We are unable to consider applicants who will require an EU visa or work sponsorship.
* Undertake various quantitative and non-quantitative work within PC Analytics, such as running analysis, testing tools and interacting with external teams to assist with specific projects.
* Will support Valuation Control in the running and implementation of Fair Value Adjustments and supporting users of Pegasus, an internal system.
* Required to work closely with colleagues in the PC Analytics function, onshore PC Analytics teams and stakeholders.
* Required to communicate effectively with people at various levels of seniority and different backgrounds in a challenging but collegiate environment.
* Actively engage with other team members for projects and contribute to team discussions on valuation issues.
* University graduate from a reputed institution.
* Master's degree in a numerical subject (Maths, Physics, Engineering or similar) or a Business Degree.
* Excellent written English and oral communication skills. The job holder will have daily contact with the Front Office and PC Senior Management and therefore require excellent communication skills in addition with outstanding technical ones.
* Strong analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ambitious, driven and enthusiastic.
* Strong derivatives knowledge is essential.
* Familiarity with programming skills such as VBA, C++ and understand basic programming, database and logical relationships.
* Experience of working in a quantitative team or in a relevant highly technical role or a valuations/risk role is a positive.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: