Strategy and Business Administration Specialist, Senior Associate
Purpose Of Role:
The EMEA Business Administration (BA) function forms a part of the wider Strategy & BA team and interlinks closely with both Market Insight & Strategy and Management Information. The EMEA BA role will support with administration tasks regionally, coordinating with global and local CAO teams, and defining common tools to support harmonized processes. The team covers various administrative activities across the region, including governance, expense Management, headcount control and approvals, communication efforts, financial and client analysis.
This role is responsible for the development and maintenance of a central suite of information and reports, the co-ordinator of ad-hoc governance and control initiatives and preparation of regional presentations. Specific Duties:
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Assist in preparation of scorecards and dashboards.
- Coordination of tasks resulting from internal and external audits and monitoring of results with respective Business Units.
- Assist in expense management programs of work, co-ordinating across region of reviews and approvals
- Build and maintain uninterrupted flow of data and management information always seeking ways to develop the information database in order to better assist in decision making
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders in order to ensure/strengthen informed decision making process.
- Develop robust processes and document procedures for the function
- Efficient communication and responsiveness in relation to queries from various stakeholders (including Senior Management, Business Unit Heads etc.).
- Prioritization and time management to support multiple tasks in parallel.
- Support in preparation of presentations for the EMEA management team in region.
- Takeover of actions from completed projects that will turn into regular processes.
- Ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Experience in change management.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts.
- Experience of working with managers at senior and middle levels.
- Experience of working under tight deadlines with multiple ad-hoc requests in parallel.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
- Understanding of the financial industry.
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint
- Min 2 year of financial services and/or service delivery related experience.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway