o Support the preparation for the yearly regulatory exercises, oversight of the production of stress results and aggregate and generate reports to analyse risk before results are submitted to the regulators.
o Support the WMR stress testing teams for the management and the delivery of responses to regulatory queries following enterprise-wide stress exercises.
• On-going risk management:
o Support the production of group stress testing reports for internal risk management purpose.
• Act as subject matter expert on Stress Testing and must meet expectations of high standards for delivery to senior management and regulators.
• Management and monitoring of stress testing scenarios for Market risk and Counterparty credit risk.
• Evaluating risk factors with a view of global economic perspective.
• Support to Regulatory stress testing teams to update systems, EUCs and delivery change as per the requirements.
• Analysis and reporting of market risk calculations to traders, risk managers, senior management and regulators
• Management of market data and generation of risk model parameters such as VaR, PFE, EEPE
• Analysis and rating of country risk where HSBC has any exposure
• Review, validation and improvement of risk calculation and management models
• Collation of Risk related MI and preparation of Stress Testing and Reverse stress testing governance committee packs
• Work with global business and regional businesses to improve existing models, write requirements for new models and conduct UAT
Requirements & Skills & Experience:
• 4 - 7 years’ experience in financial services
• Experience in risk reporting
• Previous stress testing experience (preferable
• Very good knowledge and working experience of analysing financial risk products and their movements
• Proficient in VBA-Excel
• Good knowledge of financial markets
• Strong understanding of market risk and counterparty risk concepts
• Masters in Finance/Econometrics/Quants
• PRM/FRM will be preferred
• Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
• Interesting path of career in an international organization
• Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
• An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
• A Team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
• Exposure on all HSBC lines of business and markets
• Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance