Transaction Management Team Manager, Officer
IMS Transaction Management team services all aspects of trade confirmation and settlement instruction creation process across Asset Managers portfolios worldwide. Products include equities, fixed income, cash, foreign exchange, unitized funds and securitized derivatives of the same.
IMS Transaction Management team is centric for Asset managers, traders, brokers and other counterparty's relationships. Job Responsibilities:
- Working within the Investment Management Services - Transaction Management (TM) team based in Poland, provide primary support for operational team (BAU) support
- Guiding Team Leaders managing teams of Trade Support Analysts
- Developing effective working relationships and communications with staff and ensure that staff are motivated, developed and supported
- Contributing actively in team activities, drive sharing experiences and ideas.
- Maintaining operations of Transaction Management unit performing middle office functions (trade confirmation) for multiple Asset Mangers across fixed income, equity, unit trusts, money market, FX and cash instruments.
- Playing key part in performance governance through KPI/KRI management, client relationship management (Service Level reviews)
- Managing third party claims and liability recommendations for Senior Management
- Representing the TM function in both external and all internal project discussion and workshops
- Developing and supporting critical internal relationships with dependent units, clients, cross functional operational colleagues and global counterparts
- Preparing reports for audit and audit assistance
- 6-8 years of transaction management experience in a large financial services organization - a detailed understanding of the procedural, technical and product requirements within TM Teams preferred
- Above 3 years of managerial experience
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies
- Understand settlement methodologies across various products (Fixed Income, Equity, FX, Cash etc.)
- Industry utility experience preferred - Omgeo CTM, ALERT, GTSS, SWIFT
- Good management, leadership and team working skills
- Client service and solutions driven mind-set, including ability to work with third-party Senior management
- Fluent English - strong verbal and written communication skills
- Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance, science or engineering
- Multitasking skills, strong analytical and prioritization skills, experience in deadline driven environment
- Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
- Understanding of change management and Lean best practice theories, with practical experience is preferred
- PC skills, including MS Office applications Word, Excel, Project and Visio
What we do:
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.