Treasury Operations Specialist, Senior Associate
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Mission
Responsible for preparing/reviewing Treasury Services tasks associated with Fund Administration deliverables related to Expense Administration, Distributions, Performance and Regulatory/Board Reporting. Scope of responsibilities:
- Preparing and performing 1st level review on client deliverables related to Expense Administration, Distributions, Performance and Regulatory/Board Reporting;
- Ensuring that all deliverables assigned as preparer and reviewer are completed accurately and within agreed upon time; for reviewer assignments; manage preparation process to ensure appropriate completion;
- Escalate all delays and issues regarding assigned deliverables timely to officer and/or AVP;
- Providing on-the-job training and coaching to all staff and providing performance feedback to manager for input into PPR;
- Implementing all standard practices, processes, tools, and technology enhancements;
- Participating in the research and resolution of accounting, client and auditor issues;
- Compiling with internal, client specific and Standard Operating Procedures while meeting specified deadlines for all tasks;
- Maintaining well-documented organized work papers and client files;
- Providing production oversight to JV processes;
- Other special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Degree of BS/BA in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience preferred;
- 2 to 4 years of experience in mutual funds fund administration function (treasury services preferred) or accounting, audit or related business activity, including previous experience managing staff;
- Good understanding of financial products;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- People management skills;
- Problem solving approach;
- Can-do attitude.
Work, Live and Grow
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.