- Posen, Wielkopolskie, Poland Posen Wielkopolskie PL
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 05 Mar 18 2018-03-05
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Financial Analyst?
The Financial Analyst’s major responsibilities would include producing management reports for our Operating Committee and various Board of Directors, analyzing actual versus budget and period-over-period results, providing thorough and detailed variance analysis and commentary, budgeting and forecasting, reconciliations, and assisting on various ad-hoc tasks and projects. This individual will be a liaison and primary point of contact for business leaders in our Market, Product, and/or Functional departments.
The role requires a solid background in accounting and finance, including knowledge of the Income Statement and Balance Sheet, a strong analytical mind-set, process-orientation, and strong attention to detail. A strong work ethic that ensures accuracy and timeliness is also required. The candidate should have strong knowledge of MS Excel including vlookups, filters and pivot tables and be experienced and comfortable with working with big data. Knowledge of MS Access would be a plus. The role also requires effective communication skills in English, both oral and written
Finance / Accounting / Treasury:
- Report and analyze the Income Statement, including revenues and expenses, and the Balance Sheet
- Report and analyze Headcount, including tracking headcount movement and the status of open positions
- Oversee Treasury related processes and reports
- Monitor, review and analyze expenses
- Monitor, review and analyze allocations
- Coordinate accruals and reclasses
- Perform reconciliations
- Maintain chart of accounts
- Maintain management reporting distribution lists.
Budgeting & Forecasting:
- Develop the annual revenue and expense budgets
- Develop the quarterly revenue and expense forecasts.
- Produce management reports accurately and timely. The reports are distributed to our Senior Management, Operating Committee, Board, and the Boards of various subsidiaries
- Produce, review and analyze Key Metrics
- Produce, review and analyze Dashboards
- Analyze actual versus budget and period-over-period results and provide thorough and robust variance analysis, commentary and talking points.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- College Degree in Finance, Accounting or Information Technology,
- Experience in accounting, financial analysis or information technology is a plus,
- Willing to learn new IT systems,
- Hands-on experience with any ERP system, such as SAP or PeopleSoft.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as Cognos, Business Objects or OBIEE is a plus,
- Good skills in the area of Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word),
- SQL and basic database knowledge will be considered as an advantage,
- Previous experience working in the Financial Services Industry is a plus,
- Very good communication skills and a good command of the English language,
- Can work independently and take initiative to improve business processes/information flow in the organization.
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Possibility to develop your career in a Global environment
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Stable employment conditions
- Free gym in your office
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support Charity Events
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton."