- Posen, Wielkopolskie, Poland Posen Wielkopolskie PL
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Senior Accountant – Global Accruals?
The Senior Accountant – Global Accruals has overall responsibility for ensuring global accruals are properly recorded in accordance with US GAAP, IFRS and local GAAP requirements including compensation related accruals and global allocations. The tasks include preparation and analysis of consolidated schedules related to various aspects of global accruals processes such as balance sheet and income statement variances and supporting documentation for financial statements and regulatory disclosures; preparation of accounting entries related to issuance, vesting and forfeiture of common stock and mutual funds awards as well as cash bonuses under US GAAP, IFRS and local GAP; preparation of schedules and accounting entries relating to employee sales bonuses and commissions.
- Matain global accrual database
- Prepare and post GL journals
- Analyze data to ensure the accuracy
- Prepare 10K, 10Q reports
- Prepare regulatory reports
- Participate in departmental projects and/or participate in cross-departmental projects
- Assist with maintenance of policies and procedures related to global accruals
- Ensure Enterprise Risk & Controls team receive all requested information for Sarbanes-Oxley testing
- Prepare additional analysis required for the legal entities and sox team as required
The ideal candidates:
- Are fluent in English
- Have a college degree
- Have advanced Excel ability
- Have attention to detail
- Are eager to gain new knowledge
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Possibility to develop your career in a Global environment
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Stable employment conditions
- Free gym in your office
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support Charity Events
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton”.