Change Delivery Associate - Warsaw
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland Warsaw Mazowieckie PL
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB OUR IMPACT
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset
management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to
preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered,
every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Business Architecture & Change Management (BACM) is a global cross-Operations team that acts as a center of change and
project management excellence for Operations. BACM plans and executes Operations projects with significant risk and / or strategy
implications in partnership with business units and technology.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Hone your strong negotiation and relationship skills as you bring Operations, Technology and Business project sponsors and
stakeholders to the table to build complex solutions while balancing competing priorities.
• Showcase your ability to be both practical and aspirational by scoping, defining and planning realistic but aggressive delivery
expectations in conjunction with project stakeholders.
• Demonstrate your business acumen through expert requirements gathering sessions where you elicit actionable functional
specifications that can build real life systems.
• Show that you have the ability to see the forest for the trees; understand strategic plans, business, process and architecture while
you influence design and develop solutions.
• Demonstrate your precision and attention to detail during user acceptance testing and implementation, including building proactive
risk mitigation practices into established guidelines.
• Be a champion for efficiency by partnering with Operations business units to streamline processes, mitigate risks, lower costs,
reduce service issues and generate ideas for new frontiers of efficiency.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelors / Undergraduate Degree.
• Work experience in a business analysis / project management function supporting both business process and technology
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and SharePoint.
• Demonstrate excellent process and project management skills.
• Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders outside their direct control.
• Comfortable facilitating project working groups and possesses strong data gathering skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and oral; confident in interaction with senior stakeholders.
• Strategic thinker with strong business analysis and planning skills. Capable of identifying and interpreting wider-ranging issues:
o 'Big picture' understanding.
o Provides creative & innovative solutions.
o Ability to formulate the implications of a specific solution across processes, e.g. costs, risk, service.
• Have a proven track record of scoping and driving delivery of projects and achieving results independently, on time and to budget
o Strong analytical skills including process analysis. Very strong interest in the underlying detail of the analysis.
o Project management skills including project scope definition; project issues, challenges, risks definition; status reporting; User
Acceptance Test execution.
o Strong organization skills - ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
o Exemplary attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
• Demonstrate understanding of Operations processes and procedures and an ability to learn quickly.
• Knowledge of products and processes related to the financial services industry would be an advantage, as is related experience in
technology strategy or in a client service or business function and / or management consulting.
• Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of job-related operational and compliance procedures.
• Understands and appropriately addresses Goldman Sachs compliance and reputational judgment issues.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.