Client Assets Associate - Warsaw
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 16 Oct 18
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB OPERATIONS
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Client Assets team within Regulatory Operations is responsible for ensuring compliance with FCA Client Asset regulations. They are responsible for the daily client money lock up calculation and analysis of client balances across a broad range of business types within the various regulated entities. The team also are responsible for regulatory reporting, partnering with business analysis and implementation teams, driving forward various projects to develop and improve risk and control frameworks and liaison with regulators.
HOW YOU WILL FULFIL YOUR POTENTIAL
Responsibilities include the following:
• Contribute to efforts to enhance and maintain current CASS risk assessment and control framework across all FCA regulated entities
• Daily calculation of cash lock up for UK Client Assets entities
• Daily calculation of segregation deficits for UK Client Assets entities
• Perform analysis on remediation and corrective actions working closely with Production, Remediation and technology teams
• Deliver formal requirements documentation for Technology to address transaction reports for remediation and production discrepancies
• Perform verification, validations and testing of the data provide by Technology prior to submission
• Participating in Technology related change management impacting Client Assets
• Participate in the implementation of rule changes impacting Operations teams
• Participate in Client Asset initiatives
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Must be a self-starter who can liaise with various teams both regionally and globally
• Must have strong communication skills to clearly articulate issues and ideas, provide timely escalation
• Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand complex workflows across multiple business types required
• Demonstration of strong organisational, prioritisation and project management skills required
• Good interpersonal skills to build strong relationship with key stakeholders within and outside of Operations essential
• Good influencing skills to work with the Operations team in challenging the status quo and continuously enhancing the control environment required
• Knowledge and experience in banking and finance operations and regulations
• Strong academic record
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.