Client Integration Operations Analyst - Warsaw
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland Warsaw Mazowieckie PL
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB OUR IMPACT
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow. Client Onboarding Operations globally manages the significant body of changes impacting on-boarding processes and oversees the uplift of existing client records to meet the new requirements. These changes are driven by a multitude of regulatory drivers (derivatives market reforms, tax reforms, capital requirements reforms) contained in regulations including Dodd Frank and the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR). The Regulatory Due Diligence team sits within Client Onboarding and manages the divisional impact of a broad spectrum of global regulatory initiatives such as Dodd-Frank, EMIR and Margin Rules. The team works closely with Legal, Compliance, the sales divisions, and numerous Operations and Technology teams for successful implementation of regulatory programs. In addition to building a regulatory center of excellence and knowledge, the team must also ensure understanding and adherence amongst the global organization to the region-specific regulatory rules.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you looking to apply your analytical skills while deepening your understanding of the dynamic regulatory environment the financial industry faces today? Our Regulatory Due Diligence team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with Legal, Compliance, Technology and Sales to optimize our regulatory framework to mitigate risks and improve the experience for our clients.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of how the global regulatory environment affects our clients and how we have developed our technology to effectively meet the requirements dictated by various regulations
• Leverage your analytical skills to identify opportunities to streamline processes and control risks
• Dive into the data and learn how our technology works, thereby empowering you to find ways to resolve problems at the source
• Partner with colleagues across Asia, EMEA and the Americas to onboard global Securities and Investment Banking clients in a regulatory-compliant manner
• Contribute your ideas and propose new solutions to help us adapt in the dynamic and evolving world of regulatory reform
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum of one year of relevant experience
• Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and an aptitude to think creatively to develop solutions
• Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure with competing priorities while maintaining a control mindset
• Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
• Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal and external clients with differing levels of experience with the regulatory environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.