Client Lifecycle / FATCA Senior Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Working hours 12 - 20.
- Primary responsibility for ensuring accurate and timely completion of FATCA & CDD applications/renewals, identification of required documentation, sourcing of underlying documents, and maintenance of client static data
- Comply with FATCA and CRS requirements for new to bank and existing to bank clients
- Engage with RM's, IMO and clients as required to obtain any missing documentation.
- Help support and train new joiners in team
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of cases assigned
- Understand and comply with all relevant policies and procedures issued by the Group/CIC FCC.
- Escalation of issues on profile production to CDD Checker/Supervisor/Manager.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Delivery of CDD/FATCA analysis against agreed KPI's and KRI's
- Work in closely all internal stakeholders, identify and deliver Project, Process improvements, as applicable.
- Improve Quality Control functions through frequent review of Error metrics and analysis of rejection rates.
- Establish and develop effective working relationship with stakeholders
- Liaise and work closely with the Risk Team, FCC, GIA, Regulators and External Audit from time to time
- Excellent communicator with good team skills, who has the ability to influence others by showing initiative and creativity.
Written and spoken English needs to be at par with business standards.
- 2-4 years experience in Financial Services Industry.
Basic understanding of the Financial Services Industry and its various underlying products.
Excellent understanding of sourcing information from various data sources, and in several cases utilizing financial reports, and audited statements for such purposes. Should have a keen eye for detail and needs to present his/her case accurately.
Problem Solving Skills - ability to think 'Out of the Box' and independently work around issues that arise from time to time.
- Experience in AML domain would be an added advantage.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .