Corporate Treasury - Treasury Execution - Team Assistant Corporate - Analyst - Warsaw
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB TEAM DESCRIPTION
Corporate Treasury team in Warsaw has 53 team members, 12 of them Vice Presidents. The Warsaw team works closely with the International Treasurer and other members of senior management to manage the firm's funding, liquidity, capital and relationships with creditors and regulators. The department plays a key role in Firmwide strategic and analytical projects, providing a unique insight into the firm's business activities and performance. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS OUR IMPACT
We are a team of specialists charged with managing the Firm's liquidity, funding, balance sheet and capital to maximize net interest income and return on equity through liability planning and execution, financial resource allocation, asset liability management, and liquidity portfolio management. Whether assessing the creditworthiness of the firm's counterparties, monitoring market risks associated with trading activities, or offering analytical and regulatory compliance support, our work contributes directly to the Firm's success.
We have recently become our own division and the integration of Corporate Treasury Engineering and Treasury Services teams has taken our division to over 700 staff across 12 global offices.
The Corporate Treasury division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong ethics and attention to detail. YOUR IMPACT
This position provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced, well-organised and hardworking individual to assist in supporting the Corporate Treasury team in Warsaw as well as helping with the wider team in London, working alongside two London team assistants.
Your role will include the following duties:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING
- Preparing for and orienting new joiners (desk, IT set up)
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Updating internal systems (e.g. GS Space)
- Managing Attendance and Ovetime
- Diary management, including meeting arrangements, co-ordination and planning for VPs
- Co-ordinating detailed travel schedules and itineraries for VPs
- General admin support to the wider team in Warsaw of 50+, including travel
- Manage VP call volumes (place, receive and screen calls)
- Assisting senior managers visiting from other office locations
- Arranging team events as required
- Additional assignments and project work, as per business and project requirements
- Helping with holiday cover for the London team assistants and vice versa
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Minimum 2 years direct experience as either a PA or Administrative Assistant, preferably within Banking
- Professional, positive, can do attitude to work
- Professional manner when liaising with clients and management at all levels
- Ability to be proactive, use initiative and multi-task as well as prioritise
- Highly enthusiastic, adaptable and flexible
- Team player with experience of working in a large team
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills, resourceful
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level of discretion/confidentiality when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Ability to work with different time zones including the Americas, EMEA and Asia
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity