- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Oct 18
For our client - global company from energy industry - we are looking for Credit Officer.
The role will be accountable for the management of the credit assessment activity for the entire global trading portfolio. Specifically this will include:
• Responsibility for the completion of each counterparty credit assessment on at least an annual basis.
• Responsibility for the training of resources based in India and elsewhere who will complete the work.
• Implementation of the Group Credit Policy and Operating Procedures as it relates to the credit review process.
• Management and development of the financial models and metrics for the quantitative assessment of all counterparties.
• Coordinating activity as it relates to counterparty reviews across the credit organization.
• Partner with the credit officers to seek updates from counterparties through their analyst presentations and other interactions.
• Act as a key member of the global credit team and Geneva Credit Committee.
• Manage key credit projects on behalf of the credit function as required.
Qualifications & Competences:
• Up to 3 years experiences in finance and/or credit department in commodities or oil industry.
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with our internal credit team.
• Ability to liaise with external counterparties as required.
• Strong analytical and financial skills.
• Finance, economic or similar degree.
• English fluency essential with additional language skills a benefit.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
✓ storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
✓ using my personal information or
✓ supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
✓ transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA