About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Contributes to Malware Protection transformation across geographies.
- Serves as a technical authority in all aspects related to Malware Protection.
- Works with Service Architects and STS Architectural teams to deploy technologies in the field of Malware Protection.
- Assists in the review and recommends solutions including hardware, software, configuration change(s) that impact security.
- Cooperates with multiple stakeholders within and outside of Security Technology Services.
- Collect requirements from relevant stakeholders for the Malware Protection Channels project.
- Identify and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Preparation of functional specifications and required documentation
- Evaluate Products/solutions, organise the Functional test, define Operational flow and document the Operations documentation, implement the process into Operations hand-over.
- Should have hands-on experience on evaluation, POC, implementation until rollout - complete lifecycle of onboarding the solution.
- Understanding knowledge on Cyber Security requirements, processes, procedures etc preferably with any relevant certifications.
- Validates and tests basic security architecture and design solutions to produce detailed engineering specifications with recommended vendor technologies.
- Documentation of security infrastructure, implementation, operational manuals and developing configurations to meet new business requests.
- Assist project manager in performing product evaluations and recommends products/services for managing the Malware Protection product roadmap and strategy.
- Contribute in solution implementation, advisory, problem management, change control and incident response.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Malware protection product-related certifications are an advantage.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.