Director, Data Breach Response Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Manage, drive and report on incident trends both internal and external in order to identify potential issues (systemic or otherwise) requiring corrective actions
- Provide support or guidance to the Awareness Team with improving or developing SCB's Security Training material as it relates to user awareness on data privacy and banking secrecy.
- Support establishing procedures for reporting and receiving information regarding incidents. This will include establishing a hotline for reporting, tracking, and coordinating incident data, and maintaining a database of incidents to analyze and assess incident types and volumes.
- Monitor the resolution of all incidents and prescribe corrective actions pursuant to incident containment and recovery.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for responding to data breach events, coordinating breach response operations with the other participating operational teams, and advising businesses and functions on breach response best practices.
- Responsible for managing and tracking suspected and actual breaches from start to finish. They are also responsible for understanding and implementing breach response best practices.
- First point of contact for reporting of suspected and actual data breach.
- Prepare breach response processes to address various breach scenarios.
- Advise internal business partners on security best practices and breach mitigation strategies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, including Business Administration, Information Technology or Computer Science or Law.