EMEA Senior Relationship Manager
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 May 19
EMEA Senior Relationship Manager
JPMorgan Chaseseeks to do business with suppliers who provide the best price, quality andcapability to meet our business needs. With over 600 team members in 11countries, our Global Supplier Services (GSS) organization works proactivelywith line of business colleagues to identify capable suppliers, lead thecompetitive sourcing process and negotiate and contract with the chosensuppliers. Leveraging firm-wide buying power and controlling risk areconsistent overarching goals. GSS then ensures that the contracted goods andservices can be obtained by our employees in an efficient, cost-effectivemanner globally.
This EMEA SRM(Supplier Relationship Management) & ERM (Executive RelationshipManagement) Associate role requires a professional with excellent analytical anddata gathering skills along with prior experience in dealing with crossfunctional groups. He / She should be able to liaise with stakeholders atvarious levels and present data in a succinct manner. They should be able to extractdata from multiple sources within the company, draw inferences/ recommendationson the path forward for cost optimization and assist both front office bankersand sourcing managers on vendor relationship management.
- Liaise with Sourcing Directors and Managers to understand vendor relations and upcoming contract negotiations for all suppliers headquartered in EMEA or have financial impact in the region
- Comprehend Supplier landscape and costs associated with Sourcing categories and be able to extract all relevant data for vendors in JPMC's multiple databases- Spend, Contract, Risk assessment, Client etc.
- Maintain reports including pipeline, in-flight and completed EMEA vendor engagements on a monthly basis
- Drive Strategic Supplier Program aimed at targeted vendor and category management and assist in categorizing EMEA vendors based on financial and risk based criterion
- Collect and aggregate data from different sources ensuring data integrity and reference like Spend, Revenue, Supplier Status for EMEA suppliers and Front Office client base
- Provide key performance metrics relating to Front Office engagement and Supplier status
- Client focus, work as a trusted client partner and advocate, ensuring clients see Category Sourcing as strong strategic business partner that brings value to vendor relationships
- Work with LOB clients and stakeholders to confirm requirements for potential Sourcing involvement and update them on any relevant Sourcing activities
- Partner with JPMC legal, risk and finance teams as it related to Supplier relations
- Maintain compliance with all policy and procedural guidelines
- Ad-hoc projects for Head of EMEA GSS
- Work with clients and other stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Manage internal enquiries related to Sourcing/ Vendors to ensure queries are resolved and responded to within a timeframe and manner sensitive to the urgency of the event. Escalate appropriately
- Ability to manage own workload and report on progress in a pro-active and timely manner
- Maintain compliance with all policy and procedural guidelines at all times
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to talk and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from stakeholders
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate business and technical knowledge
- Ability to analyse complex concepts and report back in simple terms
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to act independently
- Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective
- Demonstrate experience of multi-tasking and effective time management with attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint paramount
- Strong project management skills
- Financial Acumen: understanding of spend, contracts, revenue generation and other accounting treatments related to Sourcing activities
- Sourcing and / or category management desirable
- Vendor management experience desirable
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest clientfranchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutionalinvestors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), aleading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. Thefirm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, smallbusiness and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, assetmanagement, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones IndustrialAverage, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under itsJPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and ahighly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an EqualOpportunity Employer.