Human Capital Management, University Relations Team, Analyst, Warsaw
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you passionate about identifying talent, building and driving innovative strategies, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships? We're looking for a professional who wants to use their skills and ideas to attract students to careers at Goldman Sachs, to join our University Relations team based in Warsaw. OUR IMPACT
As a division, Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops, and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The University Relations Team at Goldman Sachs is an integral part of the campus recruiting strategy and organization. The team's mandate is to develop and deliver an innovative, targeted and firmwide recruiting strategy grounded in university expertise and relationship building in an effort to enhance brand awareness and provide a robust and diverse pipeline of talent for the firm. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Work with the campus recruiting team in Warsaw and London to develop, coordinate and execute a recruiting strategy for sourcing the best junior talent for a variety of roles across Goldman Sachs
- Work with recruiting partners to manage events logistics and attend events where required
- Partner with global and regional University relations team to share best practices on talent sourcing and centralize processes
- Understand unique opportunities for engagement at universities and how most effectively we can assess talent and enhance strategic recruiting strategies
- Develop and foster year-round relationships with a wide range of universities across a diverse stakeholder audience including career centers, professors, student clubs and organizations, students and internal stakeholders and alumni
- Maintain and develop relationships with candidates, which includes providing information on the firm, recruiting process, and assessing areas of interest within the firm
- Continuously educate and sell students on the opportunities and value proposition of Goldman Sachs
- Take a data driven approach to develop recruiting strategies
- Assess new ways to incorporate innovative technology in our recruitment strategy
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 1 - 3+ years of related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop relationships and work collaboratively across teams, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and passionate: proven track record of understanding campus recruiting and achieving results
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset
- Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across a complex, consensus-driven organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery
- University or campus experience is a plus; technology industry experience is a plus
- Must be willing to travel
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity