ICS Senior Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- The main responsibilities will be to support the Regional Head, Third Party Security Risk in delivering the third party security risk program within the Bank .
- Effectively perform third party security reviews, and ensure quality and timely execution.
- Make timely and sound judgments, and identify clear solutions from broad, complex or ambiguous situations.
- Interact with all levels of management within the Bank while performing third party security reviews of service providers across all of the Bank's markets.
- Effectively communicate the security risks to internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate and manage relationships with stakeholders globally.
- Manage a register of third party security risks and ensure that deficiencies are mitigated.
- Support any training and awareness initiatives relating to third party security risk
- Support and assist in third party program improvement initiatives
- Assist in the development of new/amended processes, innovative ways of working and reviewing risk and control assessments.
- Assist in the forward planning and prioritisation of vendor assessments or requests from business stakeholders, and resource allocations.
- Run a process improvement function to review the existing third party risk service line and implement programs of work to improve and expand coverage of the service across the Bank
- Develop and improve the process for engagement of the third party security risk team by the business for all new third party entities across all markets, and for ongoing periodic review requirements
- Develop relationships with multiple local consultancies in different markets to supply onsite third party security assessment services
Our Ideal Candidate
- Maintain a register of third party security risks and ensure that deficiencies are mitigated.
- Support the Global Head of TPSR to ensure compliance with relevant regulations covering third party security risk.
- Monitor and report on third party security risk compliance to stakeholders.
- Remain current on industry trends and regulatory requirements related to third party information security.
- Bachelor degree or above from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field.
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ideally 5 years of experience in information security / IT auditing, with Big 4 and/or Banking & Financial services experience
- Experience in third party audits is a plus, but understanding of auditing standards, compliance, risk assessment and internal control frameworks is a requirement.
- Familiarity with working in a MNC or cross-cultural setting.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to draft reports that clearly communicate observations and risks would be required.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, and ability to interact at all levels across an organisation.
- Strong audit project organisation and management skills.
- Ability to multitask and ensure that all key priorities are delivered as per agreed timelines.
- Knowledge of security frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISF, COSO), standards (e.g. ISO, NIST, CIS), information security principles, security architecture and regulatory requirements will be a plus.
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, SharePoint).
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .