IT Security Integration Engineer
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The candidate will be joining an exciting Security Strategy and Transformation program with motivated talents, collaborating with various cyber security services teams & cloud infrastructure teams, and delivering strategic Cloud & Container Security projects to uplift the Bank's global cloud security capabilities, reduce attack surface and build a world-class cyber organization.
• Lead Integration Engineer for critical projects that design and implement a new service capability in the space of Cloud & Container Security
• Solution Design and Evaluation: Propose, design and evaluate new technologies / integration pattern against established requirements and validate the security of the technology
• Project Implementation: oversee and responsible for end to end implementation for all technical aspects, such as integration of Cloud Security tool into SCB landscape, integration across existing systems in SCB
• Stakeholder Engagement: ensure buy-in from relevant counterparts and manage dependencies across the project delivery lifecycle OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE Must have
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• 8+ years of Security Integration experience with deep technical knowledge and hands-on experience in Cloud & Container Security Space
Experience in managing large scale deployments of Cyber Security products
Nice to have
• Proficient in one of the following languages: Python, Golang, PowerShell Scripting, Bash, Java, Nodejs etc
• Experience in the configuration and implementation of Cloud Security vendor landscape / solutions , e.g. RedLock, TwistLock, Splunk, Microsoft Azure / Amazon AWS Security Solutions, or product specific security features
• Integration of IaaS and PaaS security logs for centralized security monitoring using solutions like Splunk SIEM