Intelligent Automation and Data Analytics Lead
The Finance & Business Management (F&BM) Transformation group within the Office of the CFO (OCFO) partners with Financial Analysis, Treasury and Controllers to build scalable, end-to-end solutions that optimize the use of financial data assets, drive improvement in human capital productivity, advance platform capabilities & efficiency, maximize self-service, and exhibit robust controls while at the same time the F&BM Transformation group develops and manages skills of the future development programs and actively engages colleagues across the organization to upskill to be positioned to evolve solutions over a long-term horizon.
F&BM Transformation collaborates with partners to understand business needs and works with Corporate Technology and self-service technologies to design and build capabilities & apply solutions that elevate the way we provide financial & business information and insights across a range of key deliverables inclusive of monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc financial reporting, budgeting & forecasting and capital stress testing, macroeconomic scenario design and execution, and the business development of our financial infrastructure.
As part of Process Automation Center of Excellence within F&BM Transformation, your primary role will be acting your primary role will be leading projects that drive efficiency and reduce manual work through intelligent automation and optimization Job summary
- Become a senior member of development team that builds end-to-end intelligent automation solutions that reduce manual work and drive analytics capabilities
- Build Intelligent Automation solutions thru low code/no code tools
- Lead projects and work streams through project life cycle
- Ensure requirements are captured accurately and solutions are meeting internal client's needs
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- At least 3 years of hands on experience using data analytics, intelligent automation and data visualization tools. Preferred toolset: Alteryx, Tableau, Xceptor, UiPath, Python, SQL but other tools and programing skills will be advantage e.g. Power BI, Qlik, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, VBA, R, web development)
- Experience in leading projects and project teams
- Experience in partnering with business and technology to drive strategic projects
- Analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Good understanding of best practices in project management
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies and be an innovation driver
- Preferred degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, IT, Engineering, Computer science or related field
Please note: Our team is looking for enthusiastic, innovative leaders with a strong willingness to learn and capable of thinking outside the box. Our diverse workforce has diverse needs; we leverage flexible work arrangements and business resource groups to foster an inclusive environment. We strongly encourage all interested applicants to apply."