Internal Audit - Group Reporting & Analysis Team - Analyst - Warsaw
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Internal Audit (IA) examines, evaluates and performs an independent assessment of the firm's control environment and reports findings back to senior management and the firm's Audit Committee (AC). IA's function as well as its obligation to report to the firm's Audit Committee is regulated by the Federal Reserve.
The GS Group Reporting & Analysis Team reports directly to the IA Chief Operating Officer (COO) and:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with the Global Director of IA and the IA Executive Leadership Team (ELT) to prepare presentations to the GS Group Audit Committee and firmwide committees
- Provides IA senior leadership with key metrics related to audit plan execution and IA finding remediation
- Coordinates centralized elements of division-wide operations
- Leads strategic change across the division by working closely with the Professional Practice Group (PPG), Technology Strategy Office (TSO), Data Analytics (DA) team, Audit Directors (ADs) and Senior Audit Managers (SAMs)
Business knowledge / Qualifications
- Production and review of key reporting deliverables, including:
- Materials presented to the GS Group Audit Committee and firmwide committees
- IA metrics distributed to the IA Division related to progress in the execution of the current year's audit plan as well as closure of the firm's outstanding risks identified through IA findings
- Communication with IA Senior Leadership and cross-functional teams related to the audit plan delivery and IA findings remediation
- Divisional operations functions, including those related to data integrity of reported information
- Data management, reporting, visual analytics, project management and process improvements related to IA management metrics
- Implementation and execution of all aspects of strategic initiatives, including, but not limited to: requirements gathering and documentation, project plan creation and maintenance, testing execution, departmental trainings and communications
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Minimum of 2-year experience and preferably in a reporting or project management role
- Preferred operational management experience, including executive/financial reporting
- Ability to project manage and prioritize his/her work
- Solutions and innovation minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity