Legal Division Vendor Management Analyst, Warsaw
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We work at the intersection of finance and law, providing counsel and advice that support activities across the firm. We handle litigation and arbitration, perform research and due diligence, aid in financing and legal filings, deal with contracts and intellectual property rights that show our commitment to clients, shareholders, and regulators. Whether you're an experienced attorney or a quick learner with a strong interest in financial law coupled with critical thinking skills, our dynamic group might be right for you. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS OUR DEPARTMENT CULTURE
As a department we are focused on our people and their development and are committed to creating an environment that is diverse and inclusive. We offer numerous training and career development opportunities including a weekly legal training program, department mentoring schemes and a people development committee tasked with providing tangible tools to help manage and develop careers. The department also has a number of active and varied committees including the Diversity, Pro Bono, Charity and Social Committees and encourages participation in the Women's, Black and LGBT Firmwide affinity networks.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and ergonomic services to wellbeing and resilience offerings, we offer our Legal professionals the flexibility and support they need to reach their goals in and outside of the office.
The Legal Vendor Management Team manages the legal, regulatory, information-security, reputational, operational, commercial, and other risks inherent when engaging legal vendors. The team is responsible for the onboarding and reactivation of legal service vendors, completing the oversight and administration management of those vendors and working closely with internal stakeholders to recommend outside counsel for use on matters. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL Role Responsibilities:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR Basic Qualifications:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date vendor profile information in the firm's vendor management and risk portals to demonstrate that all vendor management program requirements have been met efficiently and effectively.
- Partner with Third Party Risk Management and Tech Risk groups to schedule, execute, and manage, as appropriate, Vendor Information Security Reviews ("VISR"); follow-up with vendors to resolve open audit items identified during VISRs, establish effective documentation procedures to ensure all open audit items are addressed in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing monthly updates to senior management in the Legal Division regarding the status of the Vendor Management Program and open audit items.
- Assist in periodic reviews of the vendor population; assist in convergence/reduction analysis, with focus on documentation requirements for any offboarding or changes in vendor status within the vendor portal.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Excellent organizational, drafting and communication skills (oral and written); commitment to excellence; ability to draft precise yet accessible communications
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, with a focus on Excel functions including pivot tables, vlookups and other formulas), as well as the ability to learn new software programs effectively
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience in analyzing and managing complex and large amounts of data
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build and maintain strong relationships with relevant business groups within the firm; ability to work collaboratively and across geographies with a team of diverse individuals
- Excellent judgment and ability to assess risks
- Highly motivated nd proactive; the ability to respond calmly, creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure, changing environment; a strong work ethic.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity