Market Data & BCE Sourcing Manager
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 May 19
Market Data & BCE Sourcing Manager
JPMorgan Chase seeks to do business with suppliers who provide the best price, quality and capability to meet our business needs. This position requires a manager who will be able to develop relationships primarily within the Corporate and Investment Bank and the Asset & Wealth Management lines of business in order to enhance the Global Supplier Services agenda across the Market Data, Brokerage, and Clearing & Exchanges Category.
The position requires a professional able to develop relationships within the lines of business and coordinate with Sourcing Leads globally,. The role requires excellent analytical skills and Market Data experience to perform activities in support of supplier on-boarding. This may include trading platforms, exchanges and broker services.
- Responsible for assisting as well as leading the sourcing and contracting process for third party supplier spend for various groups within a Line of Business.
- Works proactively with line of business colleagues to identify capable suppliers, lead the competitive sourcing process and negotiate and contract with the chosen suppliers.
- Support the vendor rationalization program across CIB and AM
- Drive channel compliance across the vendor landscape of CIB and AM, while ensuring contracted goods and services can be obtained by our employees in an efficient, cost-effective manner globally.
- Leverage firm-wide buying power and control risk to be consistent with overarchSing goals
- Develop working relationships with senior executives in the Market Data Services and Global Reference Data teams and other lines of business, understand their business drivers, and their requirements for engaging third parties
- Ensure 3 rd Party vendor relationships and channel compliance are consistent with GSS strategic priorities.
- Lead the development and execution of strategies for significant sourcing transactions
- Carry out in depth supplier due diligence as required.
- Work with LOB clients and other stakeholders to define requirements for a sourcing transaction
- Evaluate competitive offerings from suppliers to develop and present sourcing options that meet JPMC's business requirements
- Lead some of the negotiations to establish commercial terms and lead the contract development process through its approval and execution
- Maintain compliance with all policy and procedural guidelines
- Partner with regional teams and clients on local, regional and sometimes global sourcing projects.
- Partner closely with internal JPMC legal, risk, third party oversight and finance teams towards the successful completion of intricate negotiations and initiatives
- Ensure all the selected vendors are compliant with SLA's (Service Level Agreements) through collaboration with our internal partners and client teams
- Conduct in depth cost and spend analysis in order develop target saves initiatives though various cost reduction means
- Financial Market Data Services experience is required,
- Extensive Sourcing and process knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and good judgment.
- Ability to successfully multitask and complete difficult assignments/deals within defined deadlines
- Ability to work with all levels of management within the bank across all regions
- Extensive client management skills
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Degree level education
- Experience working within the area of third party providers. E xperience in managing commodity or spend category spend would be an advantage.
- Working experience of the Financial Services industry
- Advanced proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite (especially advanced Excel) as well as Ariba analysis
- Excellent internal client management skills.
- Proven track record of broad, strategic thinking in a Sourcing or Vendor Management type role
- Project management experience in complex initiatives.
- A good understanding of legal contracts including service level agreements.
- Knowledge of IT systems and financial systems would be an advantage