Operations - Statistical Reporting - Regulatory and Control Operations - Warsaw - Associate/VP
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB YOUR IMPACT
We are looking for an individual to join our Statistical Reporting function. Responsibilities and scope of role will include all aspects of the statistical reporting function - both daily control functions and project/business analysis within Statistical Reporting Operations and also the distributed support that sits across global Operations and other divisions such as business areas, Legal, Compliance and Technology etc. OUR IMPACT
Operations are a multi-faceted division that turns ideas into business realities. We partner with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside that vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm's assets and its reputation.
The Statistical Reporting team within Regulatory and Control Operations is responsible for ensuring compliance with European Central Banks regulations. They are responsible for money statistics calculation and analysis of balances across a broad range of business types within the various regulated entities. The team also are responsible for regulatory reporting, partnering with implementation teams, driving forward various projects to develop and improve risk and control frameworks and liaison with regulators. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFIL YOUR POTENTIAL
Responsibilities include the following:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Contribute to efforts to enhance and maintain current statistical reporting risk assessment and control framework across all Bafin and AMF regulated entities
- Monthly calculation of money transfers for European entities
- Liaising with various Statistical Reporting community teams on inputs to monthly calculations & managing escalations
- Involvement in Statistical Reporting incidents management process & breach reporting to the national banks
- Consulting with Legal, Compliance and Operations management on Statistical Reporting issues impacting calculations
- Participate in the implementation of rule changes impacting Operations teams
- Participate in Statistical Reporting initiatives
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Knowledge and experience in banking and finance operations and regulations
- Knowledge and experience in requirements engineering using various methodologies (Business Requirements, Data Requirements, Acceptance Criteria)
- Knowledge and experience in data and process modelling tools and data analysis (Microsoft Excel, SQL, UML class diagrams, BPMN)
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand complex workflows across multiple business types required
- Demonstration of strong organisational, communication, prioritisation and project management skills required
- Good influencing skills to work with the Operations team in challenging the status quo and continuously enhancing the control environment required
- Must be a self-starter who can liaise with various teams both regionally and globally
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity