Operations Engineering - Funding and Liquidity Execution Technology - Software Developer
- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland Warsaw Mazowieckie PL
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB TECHNOLOGY
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
The Operations Division is the engine room that powers Goldman Sachs, and Operations Technology is driving their industrialization through automation, digitization, and orchestration.
The Funding and Liquidity Execution Technology team maintains and develops the suite of applications supporting the liquidity management and funding of Goldman Sachs.
The applications consist of real-time liquidity systems and Repo Trade Processing systems. Key users are front office traders that use this critical data source for funding trades, Liquidity Operations, and Corporate Treasury.
There is close collaboration across the global team in Jersey City, London & Bengaluru both regarding day-to-day issues & longer-term projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Translate business and technical requirements into well-engineered business applications based on object-oriented design.
- Interface with internal clients/end users and other development teams.
- Participate in the full SDLC for software written with Java, SQL, RESTful web services, JMS messaging and web UIs.
- 3-7 years of experience with object-oriented programming in Java, SQL.
- Analytical skills to perform technical and functional analysis with strong communication skills. Experience in test driven development.
- Experience with JMS (messaging), AngularJS, Unix shell scripting is a plus.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.