Reference Data Operations - Project Team - Analyst
Reference Data Operations - Analyst- Project Team Organization Overview
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. With over 240,000 employees, we serve millions of consumers, small businesses, and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional, and government clients. Our major business units include Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Bank, Commercial Banking, and Consumer & Community Banking. Function Overview
Best in class data management is a top priority for the Firm. Accurate data about clients, products, and prices as well as other information is critical for every transaction, from making a loan to an individual to executing a derivative trade with a large institution.
Global Reference Data Operations (GRDO) is a group within Firm wide Data Management. To support our growth, the Firm has established an additional location in Poland for a technology and operations team that will be responsible for managing enterprise reference data, including Client, Product, Pricing, Financial, Instrument, and Common reference data. Responsibility of the Analyst will be:
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
- R elationship Management: to communicate with internal business partners on a frequent basis and to manage business partner expectations and build a good rapport.
- Preparing internal reporting, coordinating input gathering from Team Leads and performing sanity check on delivered materials.
- Assisting in executing local and cross-location projects and initiatives.
- Driving improvement initiatives.
- Working closely with the Controls Lead to ensure internal processes are compliant with firrmwide procedures and policies.
Taking part in resiliency planning and testing .
- 3+ years' experience in financial industry
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must
- Project Management related experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse and visualize significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
- Being proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Great analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Should be able to deliver as a part of the team
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you'll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our busin ess.
To beconsidered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interviewpowered By HireVue. AboutJ.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of thelargest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations,institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in morethan 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial servicesfor consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transactionprocessing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow JonesIndustrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumersunder its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorganChase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitivecompensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal OpportunityEmployer.