Security Business Analyst
Ready to take the next step in your career with us?
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
The Business Analyst will play a key role in developing and maintaining a common understanding of projects' goals, objectives and scope.
The Business Analyst will work as part of the transformation team to proactively engage stakeholders and elicit business requirements utilizing various techniques and methods to effectively document both the target state of the processes, people, technology and changes required to implement respective solutions addressing these requirements in a jointly agreed manner.
Business Analyst will support project teams throughout entire project lifecycle (all stages) from inception through design, build, test to final deployment and closure.
• Awareness and understanding of the Bank's and CSS's strategy, model appropriate to the role along with technology/ cyber risks driving the project portfolio.
• Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with internal stakeholders from various units across the Bank.
• Be proactive and communicative in all areas related to understanding, documenting and executing the change.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops.
• Prior experience delivering projects in alignment with internal policies, standards, frameworks by delivering, gathering and maintaining all relevant evidence (documents) proving full compliance to project manager, internal and external auditors.
• Contribute to project lifecycle by applying creativity in problem solving, idea generation, conclusions based on large volumes of information an ddata.
• Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value. Our Ideal Candidate
• Minimum of 8 years of total professional experience including at least 5 years as a Business Analyst (or alternatively Business Architect, Systems Analyst) working on a complex and challenging projects within Technology space.
• Extensive experience in structuring project's objectives, goals and scope (process architecture, requirements, deliverables) and communicating across various stakeholder groups.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with prior exposure to multi-cultural environment.
• Prior experience working in a global organization in a highly regulated environment with teams spread across the globe.
• A Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field will be advantageous.
• Relevant certifications will be an additional assets.