Senior Mulesoft Developer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing development team. The role will be instrumental in new projects centered around implementation of the MuleSoft integration platform for Deloitte's clients. Core competencies you should have:
- > 3 years of experience in Mule EE development;
- Good understanding of MuleSoft platform architecture;
- Hands on expertise in different integration protocols / data serialization formats;
- Solid programing skills using Java / Spring;
- Experience in API desing and associated tooling (RAML, Swagger).
- Good understanding of API security mechanisms (oAuth2, JWT, 2-way SSL/TLS, HMAC);
- Experience in administration of MuleSoft platform;
- Experience in integration of popular COTS / SaaS packages: SFDC, SAP, Workday etc.;
- Good understanding of CI / CD pipelines in particular to MuleSoft technology;
- MCD / MCA certification.
Your future role
- Willingness to travel (up to 40%).
The candidate will have to potential to become a key member of the company's flagship technology initiative around MuleSoft and will have the opportunity to deliver complex projects in a commercially demanding environment. About Deloitte
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. About the team
We are a team of 30 certified trailblazers, with international experience, open to share our knowledge and best practices with you. Among a vast range of benefits you will find Salesforce trainings
provided by Deloitte University and a breathtaking view from the 27th floor.