- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Senior Security Engineer
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Senior Security EngineerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Security Technology Services (STS) is a critical function within Standard Chartered Bank. It is the STS mission to protect the Bank from information security threats by delivering effective information security services, responding to security incidents, and educating staff. The STS team is instrumental in ensuring the Bank soundly meets its commitments to internal and external stakeholders and maintains an appropriate cyber security defence posture. Furthermore, the STS team plays a significant part in the Bank's 'Here for Good' vision and brand promise.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provides Engineering & Technical related Leadership to the Security Monitoring & Analytics Service Line which includes Monitoring related tools
• Serves as a Key Technical Engineering Resource for the Monitoring Tools and a Cyber-Security Expert.
• Implementation of security products, mainly on Linux Platform, such as: Tanium, Splunk UBA, Phantom,
• Automation of processes and deployments (ex. Jenkins, Ansible)
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Having Diploma or bachelor's degree in engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent is preferred,
• Experience within Cybersecurity domain,
• Good Scripting Knowledge (bash / Python / SQL DB's / API's),
• Previous experience as DevOps is highly beneficial,
• Previous experience in Linux/Windows administration & automation,
• Splunk experience is nice to have