- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Specialist, Cyber Threat Response
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Specialist, Cyber Threat ResponseAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Handle escalated security incident investigation and response from Cyber Threat Response Tier-1.
• Oversight on security incident response activities performed by Cyber Threat Response Tier-1.
• Proactive service improvements of monitoring & response playbooks to include lessons learnt from past incidents and perform deep-dive analysis on identified/known Tools, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) of the cyber attacks.
• Keep abreast on latest cyber security threats and vulnerabilities, in line with the changing Threat Landscape, Regulatory and Compliance requirements.
• Validates and evergreen the cyber security incident response plans, playbooks and other relevant Standard Operating Procedures within Cyber Defence Centre.
• Work closely with Cyber Defence Alliance (CDA) and Collective Intelligence & Command Centre (CnC) for collective response and situational awareness.
• Cross collaboration and participate in joint investigations with Fraud, FCC/i3 and Property
• Participate in the cyber stress testing and Table Top Exercises (TTXs)
Our Ideal Candidate
• 5 - 10 years of experience in Information and Cyber Security, preferably from Banking and Financial Services industry
• Strong analytics capability, demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions
• Strong knowledge of current threat landscape including common attack types, malware capabilities and recent well publicised security incidents
• Experience in security investigation and forensics would be a plus
• Strong knowledge and experience with security technologies including IDS/IPS, Firewalls & Log Analysis, SIEM, Anti-Virus, Malware Protection, Network Packet Analyzer.
• Strong knowledge of UNIX, Windows and Web security. Knowledge of APT response and defence would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting writing across various types of tareget audiences.
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Informaiton Technology or its equivalent
• GAIC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) and CERT Certified Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH) would be a plus.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.