MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
ENGINEERING What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here. Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Work with a broad set of products implementing modern IT Security protocols and concepts. Build solutions integrating off the shelf solutions, cloud solutions and custom products.
- Build partnerships with our clients, which include all business lines across Goldman Sachs.
- Partner with engineering teams to understand technology offerings and to build automated solutions for self-service and widespread adoption.
- Ensure all solutions align to modern Continuous Delivery standards, High Availability and Rapid Scaling.
- Engage in production troubleshooting and engineer product improvements to eliminate manual investigation were possible
- Understanding of modern application design, best practices and infrastructure
- Understanding of some or all of the following concepts: oAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0, Open ID Connect, IAM (Identity and Access Management), Web Application Security, entitlement management, micro-services, mission critical and highly available solutions/architectures, API gateways, REST APIs, Security Logging
- Familiarity with security products such as PingFederate, AD, Okta (or other IAM solutions) is desirable
- Understanding or experience working with modern DevOps solutions such as AWS (or other Public Cloud), Terraform, Containers (Docker, Kubernetes) is desirable
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose performance, security, and process interactions in complex distributed systems
- Ability to understand and effectively debug both new and existing software
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively and possessing the interpersonal skills required to collaborate effectively with colleagues across diverse technology teams
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- 4 years of experience developing an enterprise level software in Java, .Net etc. or 3-4 years of experience building, supporting or maintaining IT Security solutions (or both)
- Experience in design of highly critical and scalable IT solutions
- Experience monitoring, measuring, auditing and supporting software
- Experience designing, installing and operating security products and infrastructures
- Preferred background in IT security, including authentication, authorization, encryption and secure coding practices
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity