- Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Threat Intelligence Senior Manager
- Location: Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Threat Intelligence Senior ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Provide timely situational awareness, including research via use of various sources, to formulate written and oral briefings.
• Act as a part of incident response team where appropriate.
• Use existing SCB analysis platform to research relevant threats
• Produce actionable intelligence on threats for delivery to senior management and operational teams.
• Establish, develop and own relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders.
• Protect SCB by performing technical research into advanced, targeted attacks, malware campaigns, malware and other emerging technologies that post risk to the bank
Our Ideal Candidate
• Bachelor's degree in computer related major
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience in writing intelligence reports
• 10+ years of experience in Information security preferably in Banking and Financial services sector
• 5+ years hands-on experience in audit engagement and risk management is added advantage
• Experience in using various open sources and tools to research external threat actors and threat actor groups
• Worked in SOC analysis and investigation environment is preferred
• Experience with Linux/Unix, database technologies
• Able to create scripts with Python, Bash and SQL
• Firm grasp of Link-analysis methods and software such as Maltego and Palantir would be an asset.
• Having technical security certifications will be an added advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.