Transfer Pricing Financial Control Manager in Warszawa | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as a Transfer Pricing Financial Control Manager
What you'll do
- You'll be responsible for the delivery and integrity of monthly financial information, including balance sheet, profit and loss account, and statutory and external reporting
- We'll look to you to lead teams to make accurate and timely delivery of monthly quarterly and annual financial information
- As a key member of our team, you'll enjoy extensive collaboration and can expect great visibility for you and your work
As Transfer Pricing Financial Control Manager, you'll be accountable for your team's performance and daily activity delivery, and will implement performance measures, promoting a culture of data ad information quality.
You'll set the control frameworks and deliverable governance framework aligned to our overall strategy, ensuring adherence to the strategy, operating model and process architecture principles.
In addition, you'll:
The skills you'll need
- Actively participate in strategic initiatives including support to onshore teams
- Drive a continuous improvement culture in the team
- Deliver full substantiation and reconciliation of the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts within a controlled framework and understand the key business drivers
- Set and manage internal controls, such as the develop control framework
- Establish strong analytical procedures over the balance sheet and profit and loss account
We're looking for an individual with excellent transferable experience of working in a large multinational financial services environment, preferably in procure to pay. You'll have extensive experience leading, motivating and directing a small team, and ideally have experience of global working.
To succeed in this role, you'll bring:
- A relevant qualification and proficiency in accounting and transfer pricing
- Experience of implementing business process and procedural change in a complex business environment
- Strong experience in banking payment systems, interlinked financial systems and accounting procedures
- The ability to implement operating model and strategic change
- The proven ability to drive culture and generate several ways forward to achieve team objectives