2020 Compliance Academy in Wroclaw - September
The program provides a significant career advantage in Compliance profession as the participants gain insight into the Compliance function, learn about the bank's products and services and obtain a broad understanding of the financial services industry and its regulatory environment. Participants have the opportunity to work in different teams in Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) division. CCO ensures that Credit Suisse complies with applicable laws and regulations and provides compliance support to all business and shared services divisions and across all regions of the bank. The Wrocław Compliance Academy is a 12-month paid internship program designed to fit with your studies. This unique program starts once a year in September and offers the following:
- Valuable work experience in the Compliance field in a global and multicultural organization
- Hands-on understanding of global financial regulations and financial markets
- Comprehensive trainings on compliance and finance including sessions conducted by senior managers
- Personal effectiveness trainings and support from program manager to ensure ongoing personal and professional development
- Charity and social events, flexible working hours
You may support your team in various areas such as issuing policies, coordinating compliance trainings, expense management, marketing materials review, regulatory shareholding reporting, personal account trading, anti-fraud, data science, performing various monitoring and surveillance activities.
The Compliance Academy aims to provide a link between academic study and employment, allowing you to experience a real life work environment whilst still undertaking your studies.