2020 Internal Audit Analyst Graduate Program in Wroclaw
About the program
- A two years rotational program dedicated to Graduates who would like to explore the world of Internal Audit and try themselves within various roles across the organisation
- During the 24 months period you will hav e the opportunity to learn in different Internal Audit team s such as:
- A Business or IT Auditor and contribute during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior manag emen t;
- Part of the Internal Audit Data Analytics team and exploring all the ways data can be manipulated and interpreted;
- And also learn state of the art audit methodologies on Quality Assurance projects!
- You will gain continued learning and development of specialist knowledge through placement on a specific team and benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- You will learn from the experience of our highly regarded inhouse professionals who apply industry knowledge to our Credit Suisse environment
- The program is an excellent opportunity to grow your understanding of the Investment Banking world by working on a wide range of different global and local assignments Credit Suisse offers social, community service and networking events, that will connect you with individuals across the firm ensuring that you are exposed to all the areas and understand the big picture of a global investment bank
About Internal Audit
At Credit Suisse, we are proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the bank's leadership. We do this by assisting the Audit Committee, the Board of Directors and Senior Management in their task to implement and monitor the bank's guiding principles, policies and directives. We inspire positive change and thereby protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of the organization. Our department is also recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics and the latest training techniques to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class. We are a global team of 380 employees and our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai.